• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cleaning Lily Pipes

A

Antipofish

I was lucky enough to get a set of Cal Aqua glassware with my new tank and need to clean them. Can anyone who has a set describe the best way to go about this without breaking them as I am SH1T SCARED of the damn things, lol.

Either soak them in bleach for a few hours and rinse well, or buy a long flexible brush for lily pipes, AE and other online stores sell them and I've not broken anything yet from using them :)

nry said:
Either soak them in bleach for a few hours and rinse well, or buy a long flexible brush for lily pipes, AE and other online stores sell them and I've not broken anything yet from using them :)

I have a long flexi Eheim brush meant for pipework so I guess thats the same thing ? It has two different sizes. What about a toothbrush for the slits in the intake ? Cheers.

That's them I presume - toothbrush is good too, I have one in my 'aquarium bucket' :)

Back