• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Green Machine Plant Packages?

nbaker

Hi,

Has anyone used one of the Green Machine plant packages in their tanks?

I know they are quite pricey but I am considering one for my 125l tank and just wondered what they look like.

Nige.

Nige if you got the money then go for it, TGM's plants are excellent, as are Aqua Essentials and Aqua Jardin's. Also FreshwaterShrimp (another of the site's sponsors) are doing Tropica plants. They are a great company to deal with too. It might pay you to consider what you want to achieve first as you may find that a "package" does not give you what you want ultimately.

I also agree TGM plants are the best, and they have a huge selection in their shop every time i pop in.

But if you are on a budget plantsalive do some cheap packages.

Many thanks for the replies :thumbup:

Think I will go for the TGM package as I am totally clueless as what to pick and I am sure anything from them will be great 8)

Nigel.

I am still considering all options and I am in email conversation with both TGM and Aqua essentials.

Only issue with AE's packs is they don't list what plants you get, they just say 20 mixed potted plants, I'm sure they would be excellent but I like TGM's themed approach more.

nbaker said:
I am still considering all options and I am in email conversation with both TGM and Aqua essentials.

Only issue with AE's packs is they don't list what plants you get, they just say 20 mixed potted plants, I'm sure they would be excellent but I like TGM's themed approach more.

I am sure if you talk to Richard @ AE he would be able to help with letting oyu know what you will get. I also am sure that if you talk to the guys at FreshwaterShrimp that they would advise you on what to get and sort you out with a nice plant list ;)

Back