• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

In-line diffusers

samboco

I used to have a functioning up in-line atomiser, as it is now no longer functioning I was wondering, is this the inline diffuser of choice?mis it number one or should I be looking at something else?

Any thoughts?

Personel choice, depends on tank size, aesthetics, etc :)

Needs to be inline. Just wondered if there was any others available. Tank is approx 270L

There are a few in line diffusers and reactors.

I think the am1000 gets good write ups. But I have never used it.

HAve you cleaned yours out ? They DO clog over time. They have also brought out a new version of it which you can get from Tankscapes I believe. The AM1000 reactor does get good reviews but it will significantly reduce flow unless you have it on its own loop. TGM use them and pull out the cr4ppy balls that come with it and replace it with siporax.

Yep I tried cleaning it out: soaking, soaking in bleach solution and scrubbing the inside. It never worked though I'm afraid. When you say there is a new version out, how new is new? I had a look and looks like the what I had before

had a look on the UP website and they're new super range. would the double tube be the best or is that just more to go wrong?? thoughts anybody?

Back