• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish Tank Kings!

Ady34

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
Hi, just seen an advert on nat geo wild channel for a new program named above to be aired soon. Some huge reef aquariums shown but looks to be an interesting program for us fishy folk!
Cheerio
Ady

JenCliBee said:
Saw the ad yesterday and marked to record.... looks to be an interesting show

Hey JCB do you know when it starts ? I am keen to record too :)

Series I think, good to know when it starts thanks, I'll set to record too!

Hopefully its better than the Discovery series - Tanked. They know their stuff, but its mostly entertainment like clients wanting barrel shaped tanks, a tank in a car, etc.

Never heard of either of them!

Downloading some Tanked episodes now. What a sad life lol.

Hopefully it's all about the work and doesn't become a soap like all the other shows in this genre.

johnski said:

Where are you downloading them from ? :geek:

Antipofish said:
johnski said:

Where are you downloading them from ? :geek:

Torrents :shh:

Just watched an episode of Tanked. It's very.... "American?". Loads of corny, scripted parts with terrible acting. Still quite a good watch though lol.

Watched FTK this morning...not a bad watch, but I was surprised at the extensive use of fake corals, and even then, the fakeness of the colours used. I guess that makes for low maintenance, but it still felt a little like cheating.

Fish tank kings starts this week 9.00 pm wed nat geo wild (hd) :thumbup:

nry said:
Watched FTK this morning...not a bad watch, but I was surprised at the extensive use of fake corals, and even then, the fakeness of the colours used. I guess that makes for low maintenance, but it still felt a little like cheating.
Have I missed something, I thought it didn't start till we'd?

Westyggx said:
14th sept it started
I did well then :lol: must be the repeat I've got on series link.

Back