• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish Food - What and from where?

LancsRick

Time to get myself some more flakes for my community tank, and that got me thinking...

Given my introduction to the world of generic fertilisers being just as good as the pre-mixed stuff, what do people do for flake food? Is buying the tubs from Aquarian/Tetramin/King British the only way, or are there cheaper ways to get food (without feeding the fish poor quality stuff of course, that's the most important point).

Cheers!

Type in natures grub on eBay you will pick up a big bag of flakes for about £2 or cheaper. Been using the same bag for about 6 months now

LancsRick said:
Thanks Mike, I've ordered a small bag to give it a go!

No worries, only quarrel i had was that it comes in a bag and with it coming via royal fail some of the flakes were crushed up a bit too much. Defo worth the money though.

i had a quick look and couldnt find any.
could you link it please?

I have been feeding my Tropheus on spirulina from TA Aquaculture for over 3 yrs and it is very good quality and always excellent service from Tim.

Recently started getting all my flake and granular foods (Red Astax) from him, my fish love it. 8)

Back