• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

L046 on ebay

Fox

Saw a group on ebay and thought I'd keep an eye on the auction (was 99p starting bid or £400 buy it now).

Being a cynical old bugger as well, I had a nose around who is bidding (although much of it is hidden these days). A couple of the bidders have only bid on that item - suppose that's possible...

BUT... incredibly, one of the bidders was also looking for a pushbike and a landrover roof rack at the same time and as luck would have it, the same seller had each of these! :lol:

I suppose they still (currently) look 'cheap' compared to what people think they should be paying, but to shill up the price if they really are that desirable seems a bit daft.

Report them to eBay - a relative of mine got caught out doing the same thing and had their account removed/blocked.

nry said:
Report them to eBay - a relative of mine got caught out doing the same thing and had their account removed/blocked.

Well, surely if you wanted to buy them, that is the last thing you would want to do.

However there is a rule about livestock not allowed on ebay

Not if the buyer is intentionally creating additional accounts to bid on their own items to up the final sale price though! Livestock of sorts must be allowed though, plenty of fish/shrimp etc. for sale on there.

nry said:
Not if the buyer is intentionally creating additional accounts to bid on their own items to up the final sale price though! Livestock of sorts must be allowed though, plenty of fish/shrimp etc. for sale on there.
True, that dont sound right, if they are indeed bidding, to boost price.

Back