• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

iPhone 5 promo

Waited since May to upgrade my phone to see what the iPhone 5 was going to be like and was pretty disappointed with the results, specially the screen shape, the S3 is just a little to big for me so now need to think what I am going to upgrade to....

LondonDragon said:
Waited since May to upgrade my phone to see what the iPhone 5 was going to be like and was pretty disappointed with the results, specially the screen shape, the S3 is just a little to big for me so now need to think what I am going to upgrade to....

A Windows Phone. Seriously. Apple is dated, Android is, well, anything and everything.

I like it.

Does everything you need & looks great & is easy to use.

Don't know what more people expected to be honest

Cool SLR the idevice :)

Who is upgrading to it anyway?

I popped in car phone warehouse today.

Unlimited mins
Unlimited texts
1GB data
£36 a month and £100 up front.

4G only on EE and could be £10 more a month.

geoffbark said:
Who is upgrading to it anyway?

I popped in car phone warehouse today.

Unlimited mins
Unlimited texts
1GB data
£36 a month and £100 up front.

4G only on EE and could be £10 more a month.

Preordered the same thing last night with o2

LondonDragon said:

I had an S3 for a while and I thought the same as you regarding the size, but in all honesty, I got used to the size within a couple days. It's lighter and thinner than an iPhone and most the Blackberry's too, so you hardly even feel it in your pocket.

Back