• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

30cm - Little Mountain

Afternoon, do you know if George replaced the bulb that came with the light or left it standard?
I've got one of them and mine looks nothing like George's in colour rendition. :?

From ebay, it's the 18watt one, I'm considering getting a second one because they're really nice, cheap... but nice.

Really beautiful stunning Tank George!
How much Liters is that? Somehow the Tropica Page seems to be down.

Is that the Aquatic Nature Solar Duo Boy 26 W?

im interested now........what brand of light is that and where can i get one and how many watts would u recommend for a 18".12".12" and if u think the light will not suite that size of tank ,,what lighting systerm would u recommend.

cheers for your time........

For a 18x12x12 (lovely tanks to scape, I've had one and have one waiting empty) I'd have a 24 watt 18 would be too little and 36 I found to be too much.

Garuf said:
For a 18x12x12 (lovely tanks to scape, I've had one and have one waiting empty) I'd have a 24 watt 18 would be too little and 36 I found to be too much.

Is the 24w one u got a "superfish" or the "hai yang t5" or if not any of those could u tell the make/brand so i can narrow my search on ebay...(or link)
cheers.......

Hi everyone,

I came across this little photo on my laptop today. I don't even remember taking it!

f_overtankcrom_a1281f7.jpg

Interesting that you changed over to the filter pipes provided, was this for a practical reason or did the lilies smash?

Shame :(, I find those supplied limit the flow much less than lilies anyway it's just a shame they're so damn ugly.

Looks great! I like the picture on the page 4- it looks like a small jewel in that dark room.

Back