• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tetras & Shrimp

daza.141

Hi there I'm starting a planted aquarium and wanted some tetras schooling and was thinking about having some peppered Corys and bronze Corys too. I really wanted some cherry shrimp and blue pearl shrimp as well but wasn't sure if the fish would end up eating any of the shrimp ? All help would be welcome :)

that depends on which tetra you want.... most have teeth and will use em' .... in fairness , most fish will eat baby shrimp.

Okay thank you and I may try get some lemon tetras also do u recommend and fish that grow no bigger then 2-3 inches ?? Also do you know if danios school ??

I have big groups of Ember Tetra and Emerald Eye Rasboro in with what should be a pleco tank. A few shrimp managed to somehow get moved across when the tank was set-up and now there's loads so a good % must survive as shrimplets.

Yeah defiantly I'll post some more forums on here with diffent questions and let u now how it's going I'll make a forum as well on how may tank is coming along, along with some photos of the progress thanks very much darren636 and Fox :D

Hi

I have ember tetra and cherry red shrimp and they are fine, not bothered with the shrimp in fact the shrimp are not that much smaller, l did have zebra danio but they eat the shrimp but yes they do shoal are very lively :)

Back