• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatics Live 2012 Competition

I'll sort all that lot. Last year I got some hoodies printed too, which you could buy in advance. I'm happy to do the same this year if there's enough interest....

Was great last year and looks like it could be even better this year :thumbup:

Can you post any more details about the comp over the weekend .. haha i have visions of people turning up on the tube with hardscapes and plants :lol:

Sounds like a great opportunity for the lucky 10, think im gonna have to come both days to see how they get on ... will also be great inspiration for my 90 tank thats sat in the hall waiting to be started.

Good luck guys lol i will be the one watching and taking notes :lol:

somethingfishy said:
I will send an entry as long as you promise not to post who comes last outside of the ten
There will be no laughing, I can assure you of that, well, except at Ian in his UKAPS pants :lol:

Hi Folks, entries are coming in nicely but i'd like to see a few more so we've decided to extend the deadline to October 21st

I've edited the original post to reflect the new deadline.

hotweldfire said:
On the wife's actual birthday. Attending will be a challenge. I do love a challenge :D
You can always buy her some lovely shrimp!

Back