• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ian's nano cube

thanks Rick! there was plenty of water changes at the beginning. Its mature now and the leds are pretty low light.

heres a quick vid, the quality isn't the best but...best viewed in 720p

Looks nice, Ianho. Noticed I don't think this was put on TFF though... :lol:

Admittedly I did like the original scape with the rocks - what made you want to change? Still looks great as always though. What are the dimensions of the tank?

Ian that looks cracking. What is the large reddish echinodorus that is the main feature please?

cheers mate, it's an E.Rubra...

this tank is still going albeit an overgrown mess. It doesn't get dosed, it gets topped off with old water from the kettle when it gets low. The last water change was about 6 weeks ago.

8054215349_cccacb6ac1.jpg
nano mess by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

Really? As rubra's go its an exceptionally good looking one. If you EVER decide to swap it out, please keep me in mind :) In fact, I reckon it looks horrid in that tank :shifty: You need to swap it out right away 8)

quick update of the nano cube...

8241284583_978e5b7627.jpg
IMG_3079 by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

not that heavily planted at the moment, once the rock on the wood is out of the way, there will be some more stems at the back right corner. It'll be stocked with the Rili shrimp from Freshwater shrimp.

Back