• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Romania

danielt

Seedling
Greetings UKAPS members,

Found your website while looking for some info on algae and different plant species. Read some of the articles and decided to join your community. This is my first endeavor on a foreign community and I'm hoping on learning some of the tricks and also to join the discussions.

Started the hobby last year in November. Needless to say, I don't have much to put on the table although I've read quite a lot since I started.

Apologies for the metric system references as I'm not used to pounds, gallons, ounces and so forth :)

At the moment I have three freshwater tanks. The largest being the 300Liter dutch. One 60Liter Dennerle cube and a smaller shrimp only 45Liter tank.

I'm more of a vegan type, keeping fish just for fertilizing. Mostly Tetras, few Cherry Barbs and several Rasboras.

The shrimp tank is a new challenge as I've had in the past Red Cherry shrimps though never got them breeding and lost them to different mistakes I've done as a beginner.

This tank will receive more attention to keeping shrimps, right now I have 4 Amanos and several Red Cherry pairs.

Pictures will follow as I'm making some changes due to fast growth of some of the plants.

Back