• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

P@H/Coopet Nano cube

Just to say i bought the last two of these tanks from the only Edinburgh store id found stocking them and they confirmed they had completely been discontinued. :(

£24 each for a 30cm opti cube thou. 8)

JohnC said:
Just to say i bought the last two of these tanks from the only Edinburgh store id found stocking them and they confirmed they had completely been discontinued. :(

My local has 1 25l (mind that was 2-3 wks back) and the 14l sold out as soon as the price dropped and they have not had any in since, hence had a feeling it was discontinued as prior to that they had plenty of stock. :( Really wanted a 14l, even though I had no space, lol. prob a good thing.

Booo! I was hoping to get another to use as a small orchidarium. I think they have a couple left at my local but I have precisely zero money.

JohnC said:

I find this interesting as I asked my wife yesterday who works for PAH and she says they haven't been discontinued. She says for their store the large one seems to have better supply and the smaller one comes and goes a bit more often.

Andy

awtong said:
JohnC said:

I find this interesting as I asked my wife yesterday who works for PAH and she says they haven't been discontinued. She says for their store the large one seems to have better supply and the smaller one comes and goes a bit more often.

Andy

I just assumed the smaller ones were popular due to price as well as size.

I havent seen the smaller one in stock for yonks, but indeed the 25l always did have one on shelf. I will pop in again, see if they have any as i always pass by it.

Oh, well. Boo to none of the Edinburgh stores stocking them anymore..... still yay to getting the discounted end of stock models.

Maybe the wife's store hasn't had them discontinued yet then and are selling off the remainder of the stock!

Sounds like if you want one then get them while you still can!

Surprises me somewhat as they seemed really popular?

Andy

awtong said:
Maybe the wife's store hasn't had them discontinued yet then and are selling off the remainder of the stock!

Sounds like if you want one then get them while you still can!

Surprises me somewhat as they seemed really popular?

Andy

Yeah, with us especially.

Maybe its a supply end issue. Optiwhite glass at that price.....

So is it safe to assume that these are no longer stocked at P@H stores? I've even searched ebay for these tanks with no luck.

Cheers,
Sam

samkiller42 said:
So is it safe to assume that these are no longer stocked at P@H stores? I've even searched ebay for these tanks with no luck.

Cheers,
Sam
My local had one a month back, think its a case of if they have stock left, it will be on the shelf, but once its gone, its gone. There was a price drop, so generally all went pretty quick.

Went into my local Pets@Home in Chichester, and there was absolutely no sign of any Coopet Nano tanks. Looks like i need to post up a Wanted thread.

Sam

Back