• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The rebirth of two 30cm P@H cubes [pic heavy]

just a small update, heater is now not so large. i have a bunch of plants in mind for this tank. but still undecided.

ahury6ah.jpg

9e4yge3y.jpg

using Tapatalk 2

problem and it looks like this!!!

5uqura9e_zps4d389868.jpg

:wideyed:

does anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it? i removed this one from the tank and this is the second tank that I have. The only new thing since this was set up is a couple of plants. Whatever the thing is it has been in the tank some time, I have looked through the tank and I cant see anything else. help would be much appreciated!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

looks more like a dragonfly nymph to me. They tend to go for small fry and other stuff, just get rid and chuck em in the garden.

thanks for the feedback guys i have cleaned the tank and took all rocks out and plants. found a few larva attached to plants i hope i have got them all. if not it will be a complete start over or adding carbon as a friend suggested. or i have heard using white spot medice can kill the invertebrates. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back