• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What is dragon-stone rock?

jack-rythm

I know its rock but does anyone truly know what this is ? where does it originate from? whats its history ? whats its true name??
I wonder if we get anything :)

When I received it in the post it was covered in red mud.. I come from Devon and soil here is very red so was wondering if it was local.. the mud is identical to mud I have seen around here.. maybe coincidence though :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Is it not just fossilised clay? Think you could just scrub it all away if you continued to clean it. It breaks up quite easily in your hand if you try hard enough.

Also due to the holes running through it the mid is everywhere, I mean inside the rock. But I also thought it was clay... so should have a huge detrimental effect. But damn its nice when its clean :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

somethingfishy said:
Has anyone else been carefully cleaning one large piece and ended up with three bits

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Three bits! What is the secret? I can get far more than that!

I think he meant it breaks incredibly easy. I was literary pushing a screwdriver into it and prizing it open! You can almost break it with your hands :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back