• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello There :)

Aron_Dip

Hi guys...
Name's Aron, 29, from Walsall West Midlands.

As a fisherman i have a love for fish iv also had a few tanks in the past only cold water.. also a keen gardener so a planted tank is right up my street and iv been inspired by every journal iv read on here :thumbup: everyone!

So after lots of reading etc i bought my self a new tank (48"x15"x12") I'm prob jumping in at the deep end but its a good way to learn anything i think. Hand built cupboard using the IKEA Black-Brown style (ill add some pics soon)...

so a big hello to everyone and ill apologize now for asking too many questions :D

Welcome Aron.

Aron_Dip said:
As a fisherman i have a love for fish iv also had a few tanks in the past only cold water

The same way i started! I had a 60cm with a little koi in it...which grew too big and ended up in a friends pond.

By chance i put some stem plants in the tank and they just grew.

Welcome mate. I look forward to seeing this cabinet. I find.choice quite limited when it comes to cabinets. The next set up I do I think ill either build one or mod a flat pack unit.

Cheers for the welcomes guys... Mark love your scape's mate awsome been following you on YouTube for a wile before signing up on here..

"foxfish" - what type of fishing are you into??

"Averagewhite" - I was lucky to get the Ikea Black/Brown stuff cheap as they was selling there nexus kitchen range stuff off cheap as discontinued stock and bein a carpenter was easy to make :)

I am into all sorts of fishing, my claim to fame was fishing the freshwater Worlds in Enniskillen during 1992 but I dont really do much course fishing anymore, however I do sea fish from boat & shore & I spearfish too.
I put up a vid here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23816

Back