• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

24L Cube

eleventhandy

Seedling
Hi guys,

I decided that while I'm waiting for my new 120L tank to be delivered, I decided that I would have like a trial run and wanted another tank for a different room anyway, So I ordered the Eheim Aquastyle 24 litri yesterday turned up today :).

As I had extra dragon stone and substrate which I bought for my other tank, I was going to use this as well as some of the plants from my old tank.

This was my attempt as rock placement last night, this was quite fun,
8124591463_323350cf94.jpg
Rock Placement by eleventhandy, on Flickr

So it arrive quite early this morning, so once unpacked and cleaned I added the substrate and rocks
8124593199_e82d78a31d.jpg
Rocks by eleventhandy, on Flickr

I'm using Colombo Flora-Base.

I can't remember what plants i had in my old tank but i removed and cleaned a few before adding to the tank. I didn't realise that the substrate was quite light and it took a while make sure the pants wouldn't uproot once i added the water (some did anyway).
8124593499_8bc686f7b5.jpg
Plants by eleventhandy, on Flickr

So once plants were added. It was carefully moved to its final location, so i just need to wait for the dust to settle and see how it looks

8124612062_4c2b0638c0.jpg
Setup by eleventhandy, on Flickr

I've added the DIY CO2 Canister from the old tank, and once the fish are out i will added the 50w heater to this tank.

8124648233_133e48e4f8.jpg
IMG_0130 by eleventhandy, on Flickr

I didn't have any carpet plants, but I would like to add or maybe replace. So any comments, suggestions, anything would be good

Cheers

Andy

Back