• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

how much and when..

jack-rythm

ok so I shouldn't really be asking this due to the amount of nanos I have and the fact I already dose and should know...

I was just after someone to clarify how much of each fertz I have..

I have 1 bottle of flourish Iron..

I have 1 bottle of flourish Phosphorous..

and 1 litre of EI lush mix fertz I made up.

can someone out there explain how much I need to dose? I am currently doing 6ml of EI lush mix once a week and a capful of flourish iron and a capful of flourish phosphorous once a week too but at different times of the week.

How do people see this method?

Thanks for replying Tim. Its NPK and trace. I also now have a bottle of flourish excel and a bottle id equilibrium.

If you could just explain roughly mate I would really appreciate it.

:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

well from what i understand and ive been reading for a year mate and still baffled lol your ei lush mix should be sufficient at recommended dose as your not injecting co2 dont have silly amounts of light and certainly seem to keep up with your tank maintainence the phosphorous shouldnt be needed or the iron but it is claimed that extra iron will help with red plants excel is a liquid form of carbon so will increase your plants needs for macro (NPK) and micro (trace mix) not sure what the equlibrium is but all in all your dosing plenty and your tank growth shows that mate as for amounts play it by ear and watch for deficiencies just remember ferts dont cause algae :thumbup:

Back