• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Whos going to aquatics live?

Bartash

It would be nice to know who is going to aquatics live and on what days

Post up your names and the days you are going and i will keep editing the first post with the updated list :)

Carl

Saturday

Bartash
Westyggx
nizmonet
Ady34
Tim
Gary Nelson
OllieNZ
logi-cat
Whitey89
Tebo
Matty1983
mario

sunday
Fred Dulley
tekopikin

Both Days
ianho
easerthegeezer
Greame Edwards
stuworrall
Dan Crawford
Troi
LondonDragon
ghostsword
oddn0ise - Andrew
somethingfishy

Saturday for me. How about everyone posting mugshots for easy identification?

a8usubu5.jpg

I'm in the members photo album P15, in the 'new members' sub forum :thumbup:

Bartash said:
On a side note, if anyone who went to Aquatics live last year could answer please. Can you buy stuff like hardscape, shrimp etc.. or is it just showing stuff off? Just curious if i should take extra money with me

Carl
yes there was stuff on sale there but also some suppliers were there with all their gear which wasn't for sale as they had distributers there they didnt want to upset! was very confusing looking at stuff then trying to buy it only toi be told it wasnt for sale! Think aquajardin will be there again so they should have some stuff for sale.

Put me and Greame Edwards down for the two days. We're getting the 4:55am chester train on the saturday :crazy:

Aquajardin also I think.

For those who put both days, its about time to open aquatic addict rehab center :lol:
I wont tell then how many days I will be there :geek:

Back