• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dragons Crypt (IAPLC Ranked 630)

Ady34

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
Like Ian, my first IAPLC entry and im really chuffed with this ranking too.
Tank looking very overgrown and the photo wonky :rolleyes: .... even though it was the hardest id tried for a photo :lol:

feb20122660.jpg

Cheerio,
Ady.

very well done mate and well deserved...this should give you the kick to stay in the planted game!

I would have ranked this higher than that for sure, but well done in any case, as long as you are happy thats all that matters. I HOPE it means you are not going to just go with hardscape in your new creation though. Cos your planting skills are way beyond mine and need to be seen :)

Thanks all :thumbup:
Will hopefully have something worthy to enter next years :)

hello ady
the journal has closed so could I ask what co2 you're running for the tank and what fertilisers you dose with?
thanks
.Delta

hello ady
the journal has closed so could I ask what co2 you're running for the tank and what fertilisers you dose with?
thanks
.Delta
Hi Delta,
You can still access the journal ( Fluval Studio 900...'Dragons Crypt' Journal finished. | UK Aquatic Plant Society ) although the tank has had a few different looks since Dragons Crypt.
CO2 was a 2kg pressurised system with various diffusing methods initially with an in tank ceramic diffuser, then changed to an inline boyu.
Ferts started as Tropica Plant Nutrition + but got a little expensive when I was adding 15ml/day, so swapped in the latter stages to Estimative Index.
Cheerio,
Ady.

well done mate you deserve it, brilliant work, love your tanks:thumbup:

Dean

Back