• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

First aquascape!

krazypara3165

Howdy! after pestering people on here for the last two months things are finally starting to take shape! i have my filter, lighting, wood, all sorted, waiting on another bag of sand and my co2 kit to be delivered. ive selected the plants i want but there on hold until the co2 kit is running.

Im looking for a south american/amazonia themed aquarium. Originally it was going to be a very low tech, low maintenance but after joining up on here and seeing everyone else's tanks thats gone out of the window and here i am with a £400 hole in my wallet..... (before fish and plants!!!) i also plan on having the tank heavily planted :)

anyway, this is my first proper attempt at scaping and i would like everyones opinions/criticisms :)

664949_10151320260078623_829576705_o.jpg

326885_10151320260278623_1566315271_o.jpg

i also have another piece of mopani wood but did not know if this would be overkill in the tank

617298_10151320259848623_1106482161_o.jpg

cheers!
craig.

Different and good start, keep the photo's coming :)

I'm with ya Krazy!
I started reading this forum over a year ago...and I feel like I know nothing and I see other people's tanks/plans - like yours for example - and it just makes me think...how do they DO that..
And THEN I have to get the wallet out again.

Two things I have learned from this forum...
Read everything - people are SO helpful

and Two:
Have a credit card your wife doesn't know about!

Good luck with your tank!

Nice to see you on your way.

I don't think it would be overkill to add that other bit of wood personally. The slate kind of looks like a shark too, lol.

Keep us updated when you have your plants!

Back