• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Has anyone had any experience with these luminaires?

Unless your comparing them to something like an Arcadia there actually pretty good, build quality is relatively strong and they do last, definitely worth the money :)

JenCliBee said:
Unless your comparing them to something like an Arcadia there actually pretty good, build quality is relatively strong and they do last, definitely worth the money :)

Hi thanks for the reply. They do look brilliant for the money, and ideal for someone just starting out.

Nick_593 said:
JenCliBee said:

Hi thanks for the reply. They do look brilliant for the money, and ideal for someone just starting out.

Yes to both of the above mate, there actually good quality considering the price, obviously the build quality isn't as good as Arcadia units but the price reflects that.

but..... overall, For me they look very good for the price and certainly worth having and not just for somebody starting out.... i would still opt for these now (unless i chose to buy an ATI unit lol ;) ) and ive been in the hobby close to 20 years :crazy:.

I have one on my main tank and it's worth every penny. Really good value for money.

Back