• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Newbie from Essex

mishmash

Hi everyone, just want to say what a great site and terrific resource/pool of knowledge on here......well done

Martin

Hello Martin
Welcome to the forum, do you have a tank or planning to set one up
I'm Essex based aswell what's your preferred LFS?

Hi, I'm in Harlow aka 'arlow and have a couple of planted (not so well) tanks.

1. 72 ltr mostly cherry shrimp, 6 kuhl loach, 5 chilli rasbora (would like to add 10 more) and a honey gourami
Tank been running for two years, gravel substrate (to be changed when I pluck up courage with Nutrasoil black/dark brown)

2. 350 ltr 6 discus bought from lfs :wideyed: paired up and produce young on regular basis, pair Rams, 5 Otos,
5/6 orange stripe corydoras. This tank been up and running a year, cat litter/sand substrate.

I tend to use lfs at Bishop Stortford for RO & fish also a great little lfs at Hook End between Kelvedon Hatch/ Brentwood.
Local P@H for Tropica plants

When I get a chance I'll sort out some pics (nothing to write home about), now how do you get a 35mm film out of a digital camera :crazy:

Not posted on any other forums to date..............username reflects my tanks

Thanks
Martin

Hello I joined this forum not long ago I'm from essex too but the other end Stansted, I too use totally tropicals in Bishops stortford great LFS.

mishmash said:
Not posted on any other forums to date..............username reflects my tanks

Thanks
Martin

Must be another username i'm thinking of lol.... welcome aboard again :thumbup:

Welcome mate, hope we're going to see some pics of these tanks. I like the sound of them.

Would like to see that discus tank, sounds like a good stocking
Is that one near Brentwood H2o aquatics ?

Back