• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Arggghhh! Just about had enough with my Intense Bazooka

cheekycharly

Please, Please, Please can someone help me with this damn Intense Bazooker Atomiser setup of mine. I cannot get ANY output on the atomiser at all and this is my setup...

y3e2aheg.jpg
e8u6apej.jpg
2a7utuma.jpg
7u8enynu.jpg

The pressure is there... Over two bar and the Rhinox tubing is rock hard with pressure and no more Co2 bubbles will release from the canister as the pressure is so high. Yes I know in the picture I haven't got the extinguisher handle pressed but that's because I have been fiddling and stressing over it for yet another couple of hours.

Where will my problem be? As normal glass co2 diffuser fizz away fine but this just seems to build up a ton of pressure and release nothing. I have the same effect with two easy aqua atomisers as well.

Pleaseeeeeee help meee! I'm begging ha.

Thanks

Gray

sometimes (only sometimes), the solenoid can shut if there is too much pressure, i don't think this is the case though. I had one of these and it took 3BAR for it to give a decent output.

foxfish said:
...I had one that was responsible for exploding...
Well, it is a Bazooka after all, the predecessor of the Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher (available at most quality stockists).

Cheers,

Yeh Solenoid fully up running and working. Should I sack this regulator off (prob 3year old) and get an Intense solenoid/regulator? I've just ordered an Eheim 2217 and don't know if inline co2 would be the better way these days. What you guys recon?

I would work my way backwards starting with the bottle and check each stage. It has got to be something simple. If the bottle is full and you are showing high enough pressure on the gauges the next step is the solenoid, is it connected the right way around, does it get warm when the power is on, are there any bubbles coming through that drop checker, have you installed a check valve if so is it the right way round, is there any CO2 reaching the Bazooka and if so is it stopping there and not pushing through the bazooka.

Do all of these checks until you identify what the cause of the problem is, then remove or fix the cause.

Try removing all the stages and feed the CO2 straight to the bazooka.

If after all this you establish that the CO2 is reaching the bazooka but not getting through it then bin the bazooka and get an UP inline atomiser.

Best of luck,

Steve

undo the solenoid from between the ports on the reg and output and spin it 180* so that the bottle side is screwed in to the output side , when you know how the solenoid works you notice that some of them when running backward are able to close them selves with pressure

worth a shot, and its free

rick

Well you've managed to remove every part but the one that needed removing lol. The square brass body that all that stuff in your hand attaches to that has two connections

An input bottle side and an output tank side unscrew each side so you have the brass square in your hand then screw the side of it that was tank side into the bottle side so when looking at it the engraving is back to front from how it was before .

Refit all the parts in your hand and try again

A solenoid will work either way but one of the two ways can affect the shut off plunger inside occasionally

Back