• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Planted aquariums of roslinyakwariowe.pl gallery - videos

Piotr K.

Seedling
Hi guys,

Before I get to the report from InterZoo 2012 I need to finish some other projects, and what follows is one of them. This will be a short series of videos, recorded in the gallery of aquariums of the shop "roslinyakwariowe.pl" in Kraków, Poland (the name simply means "aquariumplants.pl").

The first video is just a tour around the whole gallery, and other videos will show single aquariums, one by one. Enjoy! :)

Re: Planted aquariums of roslinyakwariowe.pl gallery - video

easerthegeezer said:
Another great video piotr, that last tank is truly jaw dropping!
Hehe, so you can imagine my jaw, and what happened to it, when I saw this monster ;)

Yes a great little film, great to see what other stores over seas offer - thanks for putting that on, I look forward to seeing more :)

Yeah, the tanks were indeed amazing there :) I'm in the middle of preparing videos showing one tank at a time (I mean one tank = one video, another tank = another video etc.). Right now I'm working on the small iwagumi-like tank with ADA Green HQI lamp - I tell you guys, this is probably the best tank I have ever seen :wideyed: Seriously, it's simple, small, but the selection of plants, rocks and animals, and the overall spatial composition - WOW, just WOW!! :clap:

Cheers,

Piotr K.

Awesome video, just as I'm looking to start on my new tank. Hopefully I can get good results like these!

great video, gives some very good inspiration. and something to hope for in a few years time :D

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your video, that last aquarium with the 3 islands was completely amazing, I've never seen anything like it... Well done!!!

wow really is truly jaw dropping. The three island one is the kind of wood/planted mixture I vision for my tank. But being new to aquascaping can only dream to get half this good! Great inspirational video. Thank for sharing :)

RobS said:
Great inspirational video. Thank for sharing :)
My pleasure :) And now some detailed stuff:

Aquarium 175x60x60 cm

Aquarium 60x30x35 cm

Aquarium 60x40x40 cm

Enjoy! :)

Piotr K.

Enjoyed!
First scape is right up my street, love it. Is that the only flow/circulation in that tank all the time?
Fissidens in the last tank looks lush, and the close ups make the shrimp look massive due to the delicate plant choices. I find the height of that tank a little odd though. Im sure the plan is to trim the rear stems and thicken them up to form 2 orange bushes which will help i think.
Nice to see some more vids though :thumbup:
Cheerio,
Ady.

Ady34 said:
Enjoyed!
First scape is right up my street, love it. Is that the only flow/circulation in that tank all the time?
Ady.

+1 to that. It baffles me when i see things like this, seems to just be two outlets on the back, which judging by how little the bolbitus is moving directly in front of it, arent pumping out crazy volume and very little movement in the tank?? :crazy: :crazy:
Most of Amanos tanks seem to be like this also?? How?

Wow, I've just noticed that for some reason I didn't post the other videos of this short series... :wideyed: :wideyed: :wideyed:

I'll update this thread ASAP :)

Awesome tanks, I want to work in a shop like that!!

Job offers on a postcard please :D

What were all those little white dots that appeared to be swimming around in the last tank with the Amano shrimp in?

Don't tell me they are shrimp fry because if they are that is just taking the p£$% :D

Cheers,

Steve

Relax, Steve, they are not shrimp fry at all :) They're just CO2 bubbles from the diffuser on the right side of the aquarium :)

Back