• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New look ukaps forum and website

Loving the new look, it makes the forum look a lot more modern. Thank you for all the effort you have put into making the forum such a success, it has definatly paid off.

Many thanks guys, appreciate the feedback, so far (server issues aside) all seems well. :)

Nice one @viktorlantos... Just testing
You put some dots in there so it won't work ;) @viktorlantos @Aron_Dip

Is this a mod to phpbb or is it a new addition to an update ? Nice work tho guys
Its part of the Tapatalk plugin for Xenforo, that option was not available in PHPBB as far as I can remember, so another little addition ;) the guys at Tapatalk are now using Xenforo too so more developments on that front for sure. btw PHPBB is no more ;)

Its part of the Tapatalk plugin for Xenforo, that option was not available in PHPBB as far as I can remember, so another little addition ;) the guys at Tapatalk are now using Xenforo too so more developments on that front for sure. btw PHPBB is no more ;)
Iv not had chance to have a good look thought on laptop yet only in TapTalk.. What's the forum running on?

Will take a while to get used to.......so far so good though :)

great work Paulo. Looks so much better. Somehow, pictures look better too...or is that my imagination? maybe becuase they're bigger?

Many thanks everyone :)

great work Paulo. Looks so much better. Somehow, pictures look better too...or is that my imagination? maybe becuase they're bigger?
Thanks Mark, noticed that also, specially in the Dark style they stand even more!! The old forum reduced the original side and blurred them in the process, this one retains their quality reason why they look much better :)

Nice work overall Paulo. I'm finding that readability has suffered a bit though - text is all very spaced out now with the big avatar/user info section, large gaps between posts and bigger signatures. Used to find the old layout one of the best around for ease of reading. Will have a fiddle with the user settings to see if I can condense things a bit.

Edit - managed to turn off signatures, but would love options to shrink the user info panel on the left. Would improve readability no end by reducing the gaps between posts.

Edit 2 - I reckon having black text in the green for sale/swap/etc boxes would look much better as well!

Back