• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

End of the world

Are we talking like in an hour? Or at the end of the day tomorrow.

:lol:
Ian....Amano is God, he does do ADA stuff,.... but Jack, unfortunately it isnt free.....maybe if were all still here tomorrow he'll do some hand outs?

just had a bizarre conversation with an 8 year old on the way to dropping my boy at school. He thinks the world is gonna end at 11:11 today because there is not enough paper left in tge world to make calendars!

Scholars, tutors and text books Mate, my friend is doing an archaeology degree at uni . It was in one of his lectures. It's actually Lead to believe that's also wrong because they didn't take leap years into account lol. It ended up being the 21st because it fits nicely into winter solstice and it's on a Friday, everyone likes spending money on the end of the world Friday :) that's propaganda for u! So gold tight for Sunday lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Scholars think the world is gonna end on Sunday! Wow, that's some university that! Lol

if they took leap years into account it would have ended in may or somewhere around there.

No they don't think it's going to end because of course it's not. I meant scholars that specialize in the Mayan traditions! Anyway it's being taken off subject lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back