• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

January sales ?

niknaksky

Hi all,
pi have decided to start a planted tank again after going marine.

i have started a tank but decided to upgrade to a fluval roma 90 as it will fit my stand exactly.

I have found one new for £126 local to me but beforeI decide to go out and buy it is their such a thing as aquariums in January sales ?

Thanks Steve

Hey niknaksky, if your close enough I know the Cannock Pets at Home have got a Roma 90 reduced a fair bit as its ex-display but still great condition. I wanted to get it but got no more room LOL I'd advise ringing them first to check if they still have it and at what price.

Thanks all for thwarting info will call cannock tomorrow fingers crossed.

Happy Xmas all

i work @ maidenhead aquatics and we have a sale on atm been on a few weeks the roma range aren't in the sale but we have some of are own range which aqua build but there a little bit bigger then the roma's might be worth a look as some good deals on :) all the prices are on the website :)

If you dont mind a second hand tank (often with all the accessories) then youre local gumtree.com often has alot to offer, its always worth a look.

Back