• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Did anyone get any good fish/plant related presents?

Matt Warner

Hi all, I hope you all had a good Christmas and happy new year to you all!
Did anyone get any decent fish/planted tank related presents. I got a voucher for my local fish shop and a book on marine tanks. Don't know if I want to go down the marine route now after all! :crazy:

I got the best aquascaping gift....an ornamental 'no fishing' sign from the secret Santa at work!:what:

You can't beat an ornamental no fishing sign in a nice planted tank :lol:
Mr Amano doesn't know what he's missing :lol:

I got the best aquascaping gift....an ornamental 'no fishing' sign from the secret Santa at work!:what:

Is there now going to be some sort of "derelict" overgrown scape from you then, featuring a slightly crooked and aging No Fishing sign casually left in as a centrepiece?

It'll be a masterpiece of tastefulness, I'm sure ;)

I used £7 of my vouchers today and treated myself to 8 xray tetras and must say they are stunning fish once settled in. They look awesome shoaling with my other tetras in the tank!

Is there now going to be some sort of "derelict" overgrown scape from you then, featuring a slightly crooked and aging No Fishing sign casually left in as a centrepiece?

It'll be a masterpiece of tastefulness, I'm sure ;)
:lol:
yeah fancying resurrecting one of my fluval specs from the garage, and basing a shrimp only scape around the sign.....scratching off the 'g' from the end of 'no fishing' as irony!

Mrs got me a nice set of Up stainless scissors and tweezers. This will make the maintenance a lot easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back