• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Under The Mangrove Tree.

It looks very nice that mate, a picture of health!
That 'Myriophyllum mattogrossense' is starting to cover up the sunken helicopter now though:lol:

wow amazing looking tank and like many have said love the blue rams there stunning

Dean

Really nice Ian.
Its filled in really quickly and i love the fish in there now too, perfect for this scape.
Cheerio,
Ady.

love the way rams swim! Its looking top draw mate, wish i could grow moss half as well.....
What ferts are you using on this Ian? Following marks comments im wondering if EI and moss is particularly compatible....
Going away for 3.5 weeks soon so tank will be dosed very lean, curious to see how the moss is when i get back.
Cracking scape mate.

I've just watched the little video and love it! Those blue rams look very happy indeed! You have this tank spot on now mate. I think that this is the best one you have done so far :thumbup:

@ ady, thank you, it has filled in quich tbh, the narrow leaf java has really grown quick. Quite surprising really.

@ Iain, cheers mate, again the moss has taken well in this tank. I'm using the NA ferts in this tank. They go in stages a little like the Ada ferts. This is just getting trace at the moment as the water Is pure RO, Then it's getting these two
8322960032_2876e7dc8d_z.jpg
image by Ian Holdich, on Flickr
the "colour" is a concentrated iron source and the "power" is humic acids. There isn't any n and p going into this tank, but it has a nutrient rich substrate.

@ Gary, thank you, the rams are great, they still haven't eaten my cherries either which is a bargain! It'd be nice if they'd give me some babies to sell! Lol

Oops I meant the rams, they could earn me a tidy little sum! Will be a millionaire next...

Thank you everyone!

It will be a shame to take this down tbh, but onwards and upwards! I have really enjoyed is set up, the fish seem to have also enjoyed this set up. It's been good to use good old fashioned bogwood as well.

Thank you everyone!

It will be a shame to take this down tbh, but onwards and upwards! I have really enjoyed is set up, the fish seem to have also enjoyed this set up. It's been good to use good old fashioned bogwood as well.

Totally agree mate, not often you see nice chunky bogwood in scapes anymore. Lovely tank mate but onto better things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just watched your video Ian. It was unbelievable. Really looking exceptional mate.

Can I ask how you dose? with the Electric blue Rams so sensitive? I read you dose no N & P? But your plants show no signs of malnutrition under the Grobreams.

also, what are the parameters like in terms of TDS GH & KH? if you don't mind me asking.
That'll be all, :lol:
Cheers,

Back