• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

my tank!

seb.seb

Seedling
Hi,

So with a little bit of help from you people - here is my low light scape for your approval! Its my only tank and first tank, so its been a bit of a learning process, but i'm fairly chuffed with the results... (I should add: it was also done on a lowly students shoestring budget).

IMG_6151.jpg

ps. thanks to al & kosh for their contributions.

Hi russ,

first off - thanks! Its a right mish mash of stuff, but basically crypts of various types in the foreground and dwarf sag to left. Java fern and moss attached the wood, apon. crispus, swords and vallis at the back. The rest is home to sunset hygrophilia which is rampant.

I have two 36w 10000k t8's and its a 200 litre tank and I have been dosing tpn+ every other day.

I very much like this tank! :thumbup:

seb.seb said:
Hi russ,

first off - thanks! Its a right mish mash of stuff, but basically crypts of various types in the foreground and dwarf sag to left. Java fern and moss attached the wood, apon. crispus, swords and vallis at the back. The rest is home to sunset hygrophilia which is rampant.

I have two 36w 10000k t8's and its a 200 litre tank and I have been dosing tpn+ every other day.
Thanks!!! I might pinch a few ideas from your tank. It looks great :D

This looks good to me, Nice and green. can you confirm that you're not dosing any CO2

greenjar said:
This looks good to me, Nice and green. can you confirm that you're not dosing any CO2

Done on a student's budget is enough confirmation for me :)

Yeah, I know what you mean, It can get costly and probably more so if not well planned out from the start. Well done again. Keep enjoying it :)

Looking great mate, very lush and I like the assortment of crypts infront of the wood. You still planning on the shoal of harlequins?
Good to see the filter working ok. I'm due to be selling my other two soon lol.
I noticed you've changed your spraybar position, any reason?

very nice tank and i like the bolivian ram and gourami makes a nice change from tetra`s !!!

Back