• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Stu's ADA Mini M nano - Seiryu scape

Absolutely love this mate. :)

Is it me or is some of the planting slightly yellow/brown? Regardless, it's a stunning little aquascape and a testament to your enviable skill as both aquascaper and photographer.
You're photos are always top notch Mate ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

cheers both :)

George re the brown/yellow it might be my WB. Will have to check. I did have some algae in the back right stems which im still trying to shift so it might be that you're seeing. It mostly looks green in the flesh though

is this much different George? Took the WB off the grey on the inside of the light?

266056_10151237123973553_414160402_o.jpg

yeah plenty of it. I did run out for three days last weekend though but I need to pump it in to keep up with that 27W light.

Dont think youd have a chance of running a low tech on a solar mini! :)

Really nice mate, love the way you have the HC ? Creeping over that top rock. Looking better every shoot.

Sure am mate..... just at the early planning stage and growing some plants on in my current scape before I do something a bit different for me.

Back