• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How to keep the Mrs happy

Danny

PMSL

398031_10151169697411467_1133143168_n_zpse32fcb79.jpg

Fair title, she might have been a little annoyed if you hadn't been thoughtful enough to put that cover on the floor!

Reminded me of the old washing up liquid advert when he had the bike parts in the kitchen, carnt remember was it Robbie coltrane.? You have tanks everywhere. I'd never get away with that many tanks never mind a motorbike in the house.:)

Ah. The third tanks a reflection, I'm off to spec savers.

LOL, only got the three for now lol although the black fluval is not running and needs to be cleaned out as I moved from that to the bigger one of the right. You can just see my 2ft planted in the top left corner :)

Had to change the clutch cable on the bike and no way I was doing that outside in the dark and cold lol

Your brave kids and a Wii near your tanks say that mine ride there stunt scooters past mine through the lounge, makes me cringe. What bike is it I've lost touch? I still think about fizzies and c90's. As near as I got to a real bike was a tzr 125 with electronic power valves. That was cool back in the 90's:)

Na not much of a worry really ( maybe I should worry actually lol ) It is only a 125 ( 2010 Derbi gpr125 ) sold my ninja zx6r last week and bought this to replace it for commuting as a hell of a lot cheaper on everything lol

Back