• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

tank in the shed moss wanted

Got a spare tank sitting round and most of the bits and pieces needed to set up a low budget low tech tank in my shed.
scavanged some wood from a military shooting range (unknown at the time) with easerthe geaser, so i thought i might try putting together another tank :D

i think it will be a bit like putting a meal together from leftovers when you come home drunk from the pub :lol:

haha looks like my wife will finally get me out of the house and into the shed!

Hoping to grow some mosses in there, I have loads of willow moss to put in ... but if anyone has any other moss going spare or for sale that would be great :rolleyes:

If it works i will later add some shrimp and hopefully create something nice to look at in my man cave.

tim said:
lucky git havin a shed (live in a flat myself) i'll have some peacock moss in a couple of weeks if you want some mate
i would kill for my own shed :lol:

haha I always wanted a shed until i realised the wife expected me to spend most of my time in it :lol:

some peacock moss would be great thanks ... im hoping the moss's will do well in this set up, then hopefully i can gift moss to members here :D

I'm a firm believer; every man should have a shed; it's their birthright! :D And it gets us out from under. Give me a few weeks and I might have some Java for you...if you want it that is.

That would be awesome thanks troi ... haha your right :D Got my shed, have run power to it, got a tank in there, got a comfy chair and a shelf for my pfk lol all i need now is to get a life :lol:

I'm a firm believer; every man should have a shed; it's their birthright! :D And it gets us out from under. Give me a few weeks and I might have some Java for you...if you want it that is.
Before I design my self a house I will find a plot where I can have a man only shed ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You must have a good shed I built my own from old floor ( pine t&g and 3x2.) mine gets too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer to put a fish tank in there.nice idea being able to escape and get time to yourself to think. :)

I think I need to insulate my house first, I can't see me getting away with doing the shed first but I know what your saying .:) id like to build a bigger shed and put one of my stoves I make in there.:)

Perhaps say that it's a marketing necessity
Love to see some pics of the stoves
. The one in my avitar was one I made motorbike themed. I only make them to keep me busy, most have been gifts for family and friends.:) if I had a plasma cutter I'd do a fish theme one.:) its hard going with a small grinder to do the round doors.

Back