• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

E.I and regular water changes

Yes, every time you do a water change it becomes your new starting point, therefore begin the dosing cycle all over again.

Cheers,

Just out of interest, why do you do this everyday?
Being a Krazypara is not an acceptable answer!! Haha

i dose everyday as per instructions. i do waterchanges every other day as i have discus and need to keep the water quality up. as standard my tap water has 30ppm of nitrates which is not good so my tank water only gets worse so i do as many as possible water changes. also i feed discus beefheart which pollutes the water further.

i dose everyday as per instructions. i do waterchanges every other day as i have discus and need to keep the water quality up. as standard my tap water has 30ppm of nitrates which is not good so my tank water only gets worse so i do as many as possible water changes. also i feed discus beefheart which pollutes the water further.
Can I ask.. Do discus need high oxygen levels in their tank? Can my friend take his air pump out? I know nothing about discuss.. Sorry for the change of topic in advance !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Can I ask.. Do discus need high oxygen levels in their tank? Can my friend take his air pump out? I know nothing about discuss.. Sorry for the change of topic in advance !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
From what ive read, theres a lot of people that do not run airstones in their discus tank. Personally I do because the breeder had air running 24/7 and it makes me worry less about running co2 when I have an airstone running. Im one of the lucky ones that gets co2 cheap so I xdont mind putting extra in to compensate for the 02.

On another note, I see your using tapatalk, how does that differ from using the web browser on your phone?

On another note, I see your using tapatalk, how does that differ from using the web browser on your phone?
Honestly??

I rather use tapatalk any day than the site. (with the upmost respect to the site, I think its great) I find the site very well laid out but there are things I just cant get my head round.. on tapatalk you have very simple tabs, unread, new threads, and participated. so its very easy to see my posts I have written.. on the site I cant do this. I can only see new threads, and when someone replies, navigating to my old threads I have posted on when no1 has commented is a nuisance.. but this is preference. I have the new version of tapatalk, the HD version and I will use that from now on. even making threads with photos is easier because I just choose my photos through dropbox on my tablet. I highly highly recommend using tapatalk HD if your finding the new site a struggle. Not necessarily a struggle, just easier to use tapatalk for everything in eyes.. :)

P.S thanks for the discus tip :)

Yeah I wish the forum (or any other site) would detect whether you use tapatalk rather then just hitting ok to the app store all the time.

Back