• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Newbie from Cornwall

Cutler237

Seedling
Hi
My name is Josh can I just say I love the site been on hear for a week or so and have lernt so much from reading the journals
Really new to all this brought my first tank a few months back witch was a walstand was a bit unsure at first but now it's safe to say I'm hooked the tank is doing really well.
I'm looking to do my own tank in a month or so so tought id say hi and get my name out there coz no dought i will be needing help when the time comes

Welcome to ukaps Josh.
Good luck with the new tank, and dont forget about the search function for any research of specifics, you can find all sorts out :thumbup: Failing that, fire away with questions in the relevant sections.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Hey ady34 thanks for the welcome I have already lernt so much from reading the journals theres so much there

welcome josh and i know what you mean there is just so much info its hard to know were to start lol

welcome and hope to be seeing ur journal soon :thumbup: Dean

Hey Deano thanks for the welcome

And once i get my tank and all the bits I will be doing a journal

Back