• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UP PRO-L 45cm

Nice lights :) bene did you know I'm growing high tech plants including Cuba with a 24w t5 90cm tube that's it, you should be proud :)
Yeah I know it can be done, as I was growing a nice HC carpet under 45cm water with a small 39w bulb very successfully. but these low power led's to me just feel like they would struggle a bit. would be worth a shot though, got any Cuba you could splash me jack?

Yeah I know it can be done, as I was growing a nice HC carpet under 45cm water with a small 39w bulb very successfully. but these low power led's to me just feel like they would struggle a bit. would be worth a shot though, got any Cuba you could splash me jack?
Yeah mate reckon I could find some :)

Cheers! Jack :)

Yeah mate reckon I could find some :)

Cheers! Jack :)
Cool mate so if I send you a bit of dollar through paypal can you make me a little goody box, in need of some supplies.

Cool mate so if I send you a bit of dollar through paypal can you make me a little goody box, in need of some supplies.
Sure Mate. Call me when your free for a catch up buddy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back