• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim 2226?

Martin cape

Hi guys.

Does anyone know where I can buy this filter?

I wanted the 2073 but upon measuring the cabinet under the tank it's too bloody big. So I will have to resort to the 2224 or the 2226. I can the 24 but I wanted the bigger output of the 2226 but cannot find it anywhere.

I've found the Eheim eXperience 350 for £140. That's apparently 2426. 1050 l/ph. Think ill go with that one. Just fits in cabinet.

What tank/cabinet do you have that the 2073 does not fit in Martin ?

It's the Rio 180 with cabinet pal. It's too narrow.

Theres a relatively simple custom change to constructing that cabinet, that I would be happy to run through with you by PM, that would allow you to choose whatever filter you wanted ;)

Theres a relatively simple custom change to constructing that cabinet, that I would be happy to run through with you by PM, that would allow you to choose whatever filter you wanted ;)
Hi, I also have the Juwel Rio 180 and am having the same problem as Martin the only decent square filter I can find is also the Eheim experience 350, could you also share the cabinet cutom change with me please, I've been browsing the internet for weeks now trying to find one that fits in it, the cupboards are ony 215mm wide, and the experience 350 is 210mm, making it just fit! it seems to be a rare filter, none on ebay that are second hand and cheap, so more choices of filters would be great. Thanks

Back