• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! 'whats new'

Mark Evans

Expert
When i press the 'whats new' button on my android phone, it always shows different threads than when i press 'whats new' on my PC.

Why is this?

When i press the 'whats new' button on my android phone, it always shows different threads than when i press 'whats new' on my PC.

Why is this?

Dependant on the time you press it :lol: and if you've already read it on your Android, it won't appear on the PC till someone posts again.

Just testing on my Android phone and the list is the same, Mark can you capture both on phone and desktop and sent me the screen shots. Like Whitey said if you open them they will no longer show up on either, so just open on both do a refresh and compare the lists. Thanks

Plus, You could convert to an iOS Device! :woot:
Why would he want to do such a silly thing? Android is out selling iOS for some time now! Even Apple cut order for parts for the iPhone 5 by 50%! ;)

Could be a browser cache on your mobile Mark.
What's new on PC loads in the latest threads flushing the cache. You can see the cached version if you just hit on what's new click on a topic and click back. That will show the cached version. Maybe your browser cache - to save bandwidth/traffic - uses more cache. Just was a tip.

Back