• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tapatalk 2 iOS

A lot less cluttered and more facebook style layout

syqy6u6y.jpg

You can see if a person is online, just slide down the navigation bar on the left, its near the bottom.

But yeah, colour looks like I've wiped my a*se on it.
The Android version of tapatalk HD is the dogs nuts :) thing is I can't get it on my phone unless I update it and I don't want to do that so I'll just have to have it on my Android tablet instead :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i now urge people to get this app.
Are you on commission? ;) I am planning something for the forum that might do away with the need to use tapatalk as a lot of people don't like it, more on that soon ;)

It might not be the perfect solution for everyone, but I have heard some people saying they don't fancy Tapatalk and don't want to pay for an app to access the forum, therefore would be the solution for both, those who like it can carry on using and those that don't have an alternative, need to find sometime to work on that one! ;)

Don't get rid of tapatalk all together though Paulo! Not now not ever! It's all I use pretty much!
Off course not, I use it myself ;) just making the site as user friendly as possible ;)

Would that mean I would not need to download taptalk and could just upload pic for a journal without messing with photobucket and the likes? If so I would be very happy I'm not verygood with this technical stuff. If it will be as easy as I find uploading an avitar to here I can do it.:)

could just upload pic for a journal without messing with photobucket and the likes?
Well that is another issue, to allow this we will need more space and bandwidth every month, therefore will cost us more to keep the forum alive, more on that at a later date.

I see, I'm grateful for what you are providing us/me all with now. I have no idea on running cost and certainly couldn't run a place like this I'll be sure to make a donation in the near future. Every bit helps ay.:) thanks again.

Back