• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tapatalk 2 iOS

I bought tapatalk it a warning came up the other day that I was near my 30 pic limit for this forum what's all that about?
Its all about Tapatalk :p guess they want you to pay more to upload more photos.

Have a look here: Another 1.99? | Tapatalk Support maybe something wrong, try what they suggest! But looks like you will need to pay $1.99 for unlimited uploads!

Have a look here: Another 1.99? | Tapatalk Support maybe something wrong, try what they suggest! But looks like you will need to pay $1.99 for unlimited uploads!

Hi Paulo, I've noticed on other forums when using tapatalk, as well as this one you get the option to use tapatalk hosted image or via forum to post pictures but it doesn't allow the via forum on here?? Is this a ukaps permission thing???

Cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

via forum to post pictures but it doesn't allow the via forum on here?? Is this a ukaps permission thing
Like I said before to allow that will mean we need more space to store these images and also will need to use a lot more of the monthly bandwidth allowance, if we enable that it will cost us a lot more in hosting fees in the future.Our needs have changed quiet a lot already and we already had to move host once to a dedicated server, and increase our hosting package again last December to cope with the increase in visitors as the server had been pretty unstable since last July.

Theres plenty of reliable image hosting sites such as flickr, photobucket,vimeo (?) and imageshack. Im sure everyone could work out how to use them.
yeah imageshack its very easy, if you have a facebook account you can log in with that and they give you 5GB of space, that is a lot of photos!

Theres plenty of reliable image hosting sites such as flickr, photobucket,vimeo (?) and imageshack.

Im sure everyone could work out how to use them.

I use flickr myself too but was just curios that's all :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back