• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings

DrRob

Thought I probably ought to say hi, rather than simply posting stuff.

I'm Rob, been keeping fish for about 28 years with a few gaps for rental accommodation and moving around a lot.

I'm not sure I've ever had a tank without plants in it, even the breeding tanks tended to have a bunch of something growing in the corner. Currently I'm running 3 tanks with a couple in planning stages (as ever) one 55 gallon medium tech, one 20 gallon high tech and a fluval ebi low tech (which is annoyingly growing stuff like weeds). Stocking is a bunch of ellioti and a few shoals of tetras and cories at the moment.

I'm active in a few other places but thought that I really ought to start keeping a closer watch on this place as I know full well that I have a lot to learn about aquascaping. I can make stuff grow, I get fish to breed, but I can't make it look anywhere near as nice as some of the tanks that some of your members have put together and I want to learn to do that.

Welcome to the forum DrRob.

Back