• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Free Female Kribensis in need of a new home - London

IanD

Apologies if this posted in the wrong section, i've just joined and don't have the full access.

I have a young adult female Pelvicachromis Pulmer in need of a new home. She came from maidenhead aquatics with a sister as a potential mate for my male Krib about three months ago. The sister has paired and this poor wallflower is getting stressed by the couple. Two's company and three's a crowd kind of thing going on. She's in a quarantine tank so she's not in any danger of getting bullied further.

I'm not looking for anything in return but if you have any cuttings to get rid I will happily take them ;)

If you're interested pm me and we can arrange the details. Pickup is from Greenwich.

IanD

Hello mate
If you have no luck give LFKC a go. It's another forum but based in London (London fish keeping club) many of the users use this forum also but not all.

Back