• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

best places for wood

plantnoob

im sure i used to remember seeing lots of sites with a great selection of redmoor and sumatra driftwood , but now i cant seem to find much of a choice other than aquaessentials . any good sites worth a mention ?

This is a great thread to have. I have often wondered the same. If your interested I have some woods for sale. What size are you after?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

im trying to get some inspiration for hardscape in my upcoming 125L

The Green Machine website has a nice selection of woods for sale.....360degree images too.

As much as I appreciate their work and achievements the green machine just won't cut ut for me unfortunately :( I just can't afford their prices :(. Does anyone else have a preferred place of purchase for stuff like wood?

agreed tgm are stupid prices . hogan there are some lovely pieces there , pity they are in amnerica

As much as I appreciate their work and achievements the green machine just won't cut ut for me unfortunately :( I just can't afford their prices :(. Does anyone else have a preferred place of purchase for stuff like wood?

I got my wood from there mate the big peace on the right was £18 and the other £17 .. He did say that the one on the right prob should be more o well lol

Back