• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

best places for wood

Hi Nat
I've had wood from Tom a couple of times....it would be best picking a photo in the link asking for something similar say........ in photo 10 if sold.
Tom as thousands of pieces...so it would be a mighty task to take photographs of them all.
Tom will also cut a piece into 2 or 3 but you must purchase the full branch.
I think the largest box he sent to me...... was about 24 inches x 24 inches.
There could be a size limit for the box sent by Air Mail.
hoggie

Ahh okay, cheers Hoggie.

I just thought most of them on that link would have now sold.

I will have a look. If everyone looks at the link and gets the numbers of selected ones, and keep them. Then we will sort out payment and delivery.

Ahh okay, cheers Hoggie.

I just thought most of them on that link would have now sold.

I will have a look. If everyone looks at the link and gets the numbers of selected ones, and keep them. Then we will sort out payment and delivery.
I think Tom removes them if their Sold bud.
hoggie

#56 Maybe #40 or maybe both lol

Yes both #40 and #56

IMG_0562_resize.jpg

IMG_0579_resize.jpg

I've always found ebay to have a decent selection, 2 mins of looking and found this lot.. gre0044 | eBay

Hi
Sorry to say its not Manzanita wood...when this goes into the water you will realise why its well sot after.
hoggie

Ah sorry didn't realise it was manzanita in particular, guess I should have read the whole thread :rolleyes:

I notice all of these are on a 4x2x2 layout so quite big, do we know if it would be possible to get a similar sort of range but smaller and on a 2ft scale?
Tom will do smaller branches:thumbup:
hoggie

That would be great as the pieces I am thinking of above I am looking at as how they can be used when cut into smaller bits. To get smaller bits I could use as is would be perfect!

some of those bits tom has look just amazing , rather large for a 125 L though from the looks of things

Back