• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Thank you very much everyone. Ady, I think this will be my iaplc entery for this year. Gave the moss a good trim and it nice and green.

Here's a pic of some emersed 1-2 grow that remains wet from the wood. It was going a little brown, but I trimmed it earlier and it's also nice a green underneath
8458857388_5b8ee77570_c.jpg
image by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

Here's a random nice looking snail!
8458857740_7449b729db_c.jpg

And here's a better pic of the whole setup with the white brackets. It looks much better in the room.
8458857460_18133fb360_c.jpg

Would people say this would be enough coverage for dwarf puffers? im creating a puffer tank but dont want to go tooooooooo junlgley if you know what I mean.. do you think once this grows in it would be sufficient? the light shimmers on the walls looks awesome :)

That's an unusual looking snail.....any idea what it is?

Look at this tank! It is turning up really nicely, Ian! I like! And the photography skills has evolved a lot! ;)

That's an unusual looking snail.....any idea what it is?

I'm not sure, maybe Paulo is correct. It has just appeared from nowhere. It have come in on the plants.

Look at this tank! It is turning up really nicely, Ian! I like! And the photography skills has evolved a lot! ;)

Ah my mate antoni! Thank you for the comment, much appreciated!

Superb job Ian, just stunning :clap:

Thank you arana, very much appreciated.

Would people say this would be enough coverage for dwarf puffers? im creating a puffer tank but dont want to go tooooooooo junlgley if you know what I mean.. do you think once this grows in it would be sufficient? the light shimmers on the walls looks awesome :)

I'm not sure what you mean mate, do you mean, is the tank sufficient for puffers?

Ha sorry if it didn't make sense, I was wondering if dwarf puffers would be ok in a tank similar to yours with the same sort of coverage u have? Or would u think puffers would require a more dense environment? Sorry to change the subject :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ha sorry if it didn't make sense, I was wondering if dwarf puffers would be ok in a tank similar to yours with the same sort of coverage u have? Or would u think puffers would require a more dense environment? Sorry to change the subject :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

In a species only tank they may do ok. I'm no expert on puffers, but I'm sure there's plenty of hiding spots.

Nice work with the close ups, good to watch.
Enjoy the Pentazona , they're an underated fish

Back