• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

greenmachine

plantnoob

i know on face value it seems that they are expensive , although i know their plants are reputed to be amongst the best available . but im wondering , is it really likely to work out that expensive ? it does look from the pictures that each pot contains quite a lot of plants , especially with the stem plants . is that the case ?

I just ordered plants for the first time from them and I have to say that they are good quality. I got nine crypts from my pot, I think it an expense you may need to take to get good quality plants.

You wont think they are expensive when you get them.
Top quality and plenty in the pot.
I'm lucky enough to live close to there and kitted my tank out from them.
Big thumbs up from me

thanks everybody . i must admit that they do have a lot of choice . i think i may drop them an email giving my tank size , and what i want to do with it in the way of plants , see how many of each they reccomend ordering . then do a basket on tgm and 1 on aqua essentials and compare the difference .

I am doing the same thing comparing prices with tgm and AE, although I am choosing mainly 1-2 grow which are the same price it seems postage will be cheaper from AE. But AE do not have a couple of bits I want that tgm do but have some tgm do not so awkward to compare really for me anyway.

i have to admit , that a couple of the plants i chose on AE were substitutes for ones i wanted on TGM which AE dont carry

I'm thinking the same? Tropica plants are tropica plants right? So would it matter where they are bought from? I mean the 1-2 grow pots.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back