• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

DIY complete tank

zanguli-ya-zamba

Seedling
Hello
This is not a guide or something like that.
I just wanted to share my final work.
Here is pic of my second tank 25 G.
The cabinet , the light system , the tank are done by my self !!!

Feel free to tel me what do you think about it.
Light system is a bit big, because at beginning I wanted to put more lights.

aregyjug.jpg

9esa2udy.jpg

namahu7e.jpg

Sorry for the last pic there is a lot of reflection
I will take a pic of the tank when light are on, but its quite hard to take good pic of this tank because of light reflection when they are on !

Hope that you will like my work

Cheers
Zanguli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi thanks for the compliment
My lights are 2x Dymax Tropical 36 watt.
It's running we'll mate
One is on for 7 hours and the second one for 3 hour in the middle of the photoperiod.

Cheers

the door looks great! really professional looking, but did the FE not like being the dark? how has it escaped outside? :D

the door looks great! really professional looking, but did the FE not like being the dark? how has it escaped outside? :D
Hahaha yes this FE doesn't like dark !!!
In fact when I built that cabinet I have made a hole for. 2 KG FE and this one is a 5 KG so it doesn't fit in the hole. And I can't enlarge the hole with the tank on top of the cabinet. Next time I do a rescape I will bring the cabinet back to my workshop and enlarge the hole. Until than it have to stay outside lol !

Cheers mate and thank for the compliment

Wow its very impressive!! I bet a lot of hard work and dedication went into this, I know my carpentry skills are a little down the toilet but I'm quite crafty when it comes to do diy work. You did a fantastic job I really do like the entire look of it. Specially the dark substrate almost looking like its touching the black of the cabinet!

Wow its very impressive!! I bet a lot of hard work and dedication went into this, I know my carpentry skills are a little down the toilet but I'm quite crafty when it comes to do diy work. You did a fantastic job I really do like the entire look of it. Specially the dark substrate almost looking like its touching the black of the cabinet!

Hi Kurono
Yes A lot of implication and time to do that :)
Thanks for the compliment mate.
The substrate is ADA aquasoil Amazonia.

Regards

Back