• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My 90x90x40 cube

It's not a cube. (Sorry, couldn't resist Harry Hill reference)!! (Sorry if you're not a UK telly addict).

Looking good!!

Mark

Wel must say the LEDs are doing their job. All the plants are growing fine. I took out all the wood the moss got bad hair algae and i cant get rid of it in this tank. (Got the algae way before the new lightS) so the moss is in a deep tank now with lower light. As soon as i can het rid of the alge i can use it again. Addrd glosso to the tank ad its growing very quickly. Usig the green tropica ferts. Cant get the plants red using it? Even my rotala walichi wich didnt grow with the old lights grows very well now. I also started using mre tap water. Phasing out the RO water. Its just to much effort to go get 200L RO water a week. See my plants are doing better over all. Will updatw on Sunday or so.

Hi Ryno,
Great news about the improved plant health :) I suspect it could be attributed to the decrease in lighting intensity from your 8x 39w T5's to the Kessil units and the subsequent reduction in demand for co2 making it a more efficient and plant friendly set up.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Hmmm i dont know. Before the rescape i had great looking plants ad excelet growth with the 8x39w unit. But everythibg is pickingup again

this is what was going on with the previous (not scape) haha\
IMG_2291.jpg

aaarrrrrhhhh! i got clado algae in the tank! dont want to go away

so the clado is gone imo. hopefully it doesnt make a u-turn! had to remove the wood because of all the algae in the moss :(
DSCF2584_zps4a4a91e5.jpg

DSCF2586_zps885afd65.jpg

Filling out nicely mate.Love the size of this tank :thumbup:

Cheers
Martin

so i moved to another city. tank is up again completely new scape. will update when it recovered

Back