• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim double taps..

jack-rythm

Hi guys.. I have 2 single eheim 12mm taps and I want to upgrade to 2x double taps..
Now looking at the photos on ebay they just look like to single taps pushed together and joined with a small grey thread bit to connect them.. can i just order another 2 single taps and join them together some how? rather than buy 2x new double taps??

Eheim Double Taps 12mm & 16mm - 4004412 4005410 Valve Disconnect Filter Fish | eBay

One is a socket and one is a plug, so you can't just join two taps, you'll need a matching pair.

Another way for eheim to make a little extra cash. Those single taps are utter sh!?. Impossible to clean or swoons filter without getting water everywhere!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi all,
I prefer the double-taps, but as you have 2 all ready you could buy 2 more single taps, and just have a run of hose between the old tap and the new tap. That way the only water you can spill is in the connector section.

cheers Darrel

I prefer the double-taps, but as you have 2 all ready you could buy 2 more single taps, and just have a run of hose between the old tap and the new tap. That way the only water you can spill is in the connector section.
What a great idea Darrel :) thanks :) thinking about it, its a pretty obvious thing to do now you say it lol!

Back